Saturday, June 20, 2009

~award + hutang tag~


award from riez

tag, also from him.

list 9 name of person that across in your mind right now.
1. fredis
2. riez
3. sis ayuna
4. hanie
5. nelly
6.meina
7. kamenashi kazuya
8. hafiz
9.haya


how do you know 1?

my foster brother since 2006

what would you do if you never meet 2?
nothing

what would you do if 3 & 4 dated?
both are straight girl

would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
they are best pal to each other and they are straight person

do you think 7 is attractive?
from my first impression is yes! I'm not sure if I meet 7 in person

would you date 8?
nope. he just like my brother. sharing some secret etc.

tell me something about 9
friend from secondary school

what's 1's favourite past time?
sport and hang out with his friends

what language does 2 speaks?
Malay

who is 3 going out with?
human being LOL

how old is 4?
will turn 22 in july

when was the last time you talked to 5?
before holiday

who is 6's favorite singer?
I'm not really sure but she like music for sure

would you date 7?
dream come true ^^

is 8 single?
single but not available maybe

what's 9's last name?
yati

hey, riez! I'm done with your tag ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment