Saturday, August 29, 2009

~4 in the morning~

The answers appear when no one really know about u

[A] 4 names people call you :

Faizah/Dayu (friends ^^)
Fie (family name)
Kakak (my siblings and my foster brother as well as my junior in high school)
Yue-chan (my old friends and my friendster friends)

[B] 4 places you have lived :

☺Kampung Bengkongan, Kota Marudu
Kampung Brunei, Membakut
Asrama SMK (A) Limauan
Asrama SMK Membakut

[C] 4 jobs you have had in your life :


Student
Blogger
Chatter
Jobless person

[D] 4 movies you could watch over and over :

All Kamenashi Kazuya drama and film
Cartoons
Talk show (all kind)
Music Hits


[E] 4 TV shows you love to watch :

All CSI series
Movie
Cartoons (I just love it very much. Cannot pick up which 1)
Talk show

[F] 4 places you have been on vacation :

Labuan
Kudat
Tanjung Aru
Kampung Bambangan

[G] 4 websites you visit daily (or semi-weekly) :

my beloved blog
friendster (haha… still stick with this even my friends already addicted with facebook)
youtube
berita harian

[H] 4 of your favourite foods :

Curry puff
Fruits
Rendang
Dodol

[I] 4 things you are allergic to :

Binatang berbulu
Dust, ash, misty, etc
Psycho people
Problems?

[J] 4 of your siblings names (if you have any) :

Faizrenah
Atiqah
Asykin
Azira

[K] 4 places you would love to travel to :

Around Malaysia
Mecca
Japan (ureshi… ^^)
London (want to see the Stonehenge)

[L] 4 of your pets :


My handphone
My laptop
My collection
Invisible petty viruses in laptop

[M] 4 things you want for your birthday/Christmas this year :

Kat-Tun stuff (watashi nipon tomodachi?)
…….
…….
Just want to enjoy it


[N] 4 names of your close friends :

Nieza
C Karkune
Kyrah
Chibisuke

[O] 4 titles of your best love song :

Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya
Precious One by Kat-Tun
One Word by FT Island
Bila Terasa Rindu by Dafi

[P] 4 things that you hate the most :

Hypocrite
Burglary
Back stabber
Perasan bagus

[Q] 4 things you purchased in last 4 hours :

My Digi Reload
My expensive ticket (aish.,..!)
Internet surf on mobile
A novel

[R] 4 names of medication pills you consumed:

Nothing in my list

[S] 4 favourite subjects in school/college :

Bahasa Malaysia (dulu la,sekarang macam hate-that-I-love-you)
English
Biology? (just love and excited when do the experiments)
Math Mod

[T] 4 favourite names for a girl :

Maisarah
Zulaikha
Dania
Nurul Fariha

[U] 4 favourite names for a boy :

Daniel
Fahmi
Aliff
Farhan

[V] 4 closest PURPLE objects :

Pen
My sis pencil case
Basket
T-shirt

[W] 4 superheroes/characters that you really adore :

Ben 10
Doraemon
Totally Spies
Batman

[X] 4 things you are wearing now :

T-shirt
Track suit
Spectacles
Bracelet

[Y] 4 words to describe yourself :

Mysterious (hard to predict)
Moody
Speechless
In my own world

[Z] 4 lists of your wishes :

All the best
Happiness
All my dream come true
Can through all the challenge easily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment