Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~not in mood~


actually, not in mood to do anything right now ^^
just want to free my mind with the load of assignment

*sigh

just if I could
already took my "Identification Letter" for my School Based Experience
really not welcoming this kind of task actually
will be in flight at 15 August
home!!!
this girl is back
I do miss my home very much even this "miss feeling" cannot classifies as home sick
honestly, I never ever feel homesick before
but, I do like to be home
and back to home again
even myself cannot wait for the holiday to come
yeah!!
just countdown it make my heart trembling hard
I want to go here and there
(imagine the place and smile ^^)
but, I guess H1N1 will make me stay at home

My hand-made collage. I finally finished it.

OK. Time to re-check my assignment list.
Good Night
Sweet Dream ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment