Sunday, August 16, 2009

~oyasuminasai~

Congratulation to this blog owner because there are a lot of improvement in her independence-learning-Japanese-alone course. Omedotou... ^^ OK. Tomorrow, I will start the SBE (School Based Experience). Still have another 2 SBE more and then I will be on my practicum schedule. Unbelieveable for me. I hope at that time I have my own mission as a future teacher. Unlike now I still do not know if myself suitable enough to be the architect of those future students. I completely not believe myself in it. But, there are no way to turn around and do it again anymore. I just hope someday I will understand how and why. Anyway, good luck for SBE for all the trainee teachers around Malaysia.

4 Comments:

  1. khaLifah feDi said...
    ondasai..!!!

    erkk..waa mesti teror nie..!!
    nurul khairunie said...
    love will find a way.

    cintakan profesion, baru kita tau erti tanggungjawab sebenar.
    prasasti_puteri said...
    kHaLifah feDi,

    ~iie.... ^^~
    ~still a long way to go...~
    prasasti_puteri said...
    nurul khairunie,

    ~i fall for it once, and now i missing that...~
    ~gonna try to search the track back...~

Post a Comment