Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't blame me for always be in front of my laptop. Really. I mean it. Have fun chat and make friend in Friendster, Facebook and Myspace. Twitter will coming soon. So just wait. Tagged? Maybe. And I find another social network www.icq.com from my friend from Portugal. She is so sweet.

I think I should stop for a while but the truth is I can't. Christmas is coming soon. Another 2 days. I hope my card will arrive safely to my sister at Japan. I miss her.

It mean another 1 weeks for my semester break holiday to end. Another new semester. Another new task to hold ^^.

♥I have a big family in my Friendster and Facebook. I love them all and I can't wait to meet all of you in person ^^♥

♥thank you for listing me in family member tree ^^♥

2 Comments:

  1. Uruchimaru @ kf said...
    hye frenz !still remember me?

    ok gud luck !
    prasasti_puteri said...
    Uruchimaru @kf,

    ~yup..~
    ~still remember u.. ^^~
    ~thanx.. ^^~
    ~gud luck for u too..~

Post a Comment