Monday, December 14, 2009

~deal with them~

I learn many thing when I'm really into the net surfing. I learn how the friendship is really a miracle thing. I learn how someone that never meet you in person can appreciate you very much. I learn how the chemistry between you and your net friend can bring all the sad and laugh together. The most important thing is I learn how to believe people even you just know him from the net. But still the real friend that you always meet and can have the real fight and laugh together is the precious one. I cannot be much better person as you want me to be. I just can be my own self. So, here I want to thank all my friend in my real life as well as my friend on the net. I love when we expand our relationship ^^.

1 Comment:

  1. 海瓜子Andy said...

Post a Comment