Friday, January 1, 2010

~1st day in 2010~


I still the same person whenever the time past.
I might be changed here and there.
But I think it just the adjustable thing.

flashback 2009
  • I got most of the thing that I want
  • I still can continue my study with a good pointer
  • I met a lot of people in social network
  • I learn many new international language
  • For me, Greek language is the hardest one
  • I improve my Mandarin language with my China friends help
  • I really addict to learn Japanese and glad in just a few month I know much
  • I have a very sweet and nice family in social network
  • One of my high school friend getting married
  • I found the precious moment in my life for now and looking forward for more of it
  • I still with my interest in photography

LOOKING FORWARD FOR 2010
WHAT THIS YEAR GONNA MAKE ME?

maybe my personality seem complicated to you but it true because i am complicated inside

1 Comment:

  1. 海瓜子Andy said...

Post a Comment