Saturday, January 16, 2010

~is this a faith?~




I watched Kamenashi Kazuya first episode of his new drama last night. It still can make me laugh even without the subtitle. I never imagine that the distance can be so close. I mean this drama was premiered last night at TBS Channel at Japan. All of the Japan people could watch it last night and I can't believe that I can be part of it too. It like we watch television channel here. Can't wait for the next episode next week. Above, I upload some of the scene.

3 Comments:

  1. laile-x-yabu said...
    i have watched only the first episode about... i can't even count anymore... i so LOVE the Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge too, NeeChan^^~ But have you heard? Kami no Shizuku will have a Korean version... Bleh! I HATE it already... I have nothing against Kpop, or Korea or Koreans... But I HATE the idea of making ANOTHER jDorama a kDrama... specially because Kpop fans think so highly of kPop and calls jPop fakes... sorry for bragging about this here... anyway... TONIGHT WILL BE THE 2ND EPISODE OF YAMATO NADESHIKO SHICH HENGE!!! Let's wait for it to be streamed on line soon!
    prasasti_puteri said...
    airi-chan,

    ~ne yokatta..!~
    ~i already done watch it.. ^^~
    ~he kiss that girl..!!!~
    ~(laugh)~
    ~i hate that part..~
    ~demo kame hontou ni kakoi..~
    ~can't help myself to scream alone.. ^^~
    海瓜子Andy said...

Post a Comment