Sunday, February 28, 2010

~my MABUSHI, okaeri ^^~

My friend, Maki Ichinose give her laptop name KEN. I have one too. I give it Mabushi name. In Japanese it mean light. I'm glad that I can connect with internet back today after it retire for a couple of days. But now I don't have the DVD Player and Cyberlink Camera. Anyway, at least I got my Mabushi back in good condition.

Cartoon KAT-TUN Show will be end soon. Even though I hope it will not happen but I need to see it from the positive side. KAT-TUN will always be the same in my heart for sure.

Time to do my Anatomy assignment. ^^

2 Comments:

  1. AnGeLiC mE??!! said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    AnGeLiC mE??!! said...
    nak letak nama "yuki" la...meaning sn0w....kn??? heheheh
    on 2nd thoughts, my lapt0p mmg dah lm ada nm...but x igt la pla dl2 saya bg nm apa...h0h0h0

Post a Comment