Monday, May 17, 2010

~the ♥ sign~

I know sooner or later I need to buy a new notebook to replace the old one that I have now. But I still did not looking forward for it for now. But last night something happen and it really got my nerves. I had experience the blue screen before and just need to re-format my Kyohei to settle it down even I lost most of my precious stuff that time. But still my Kyohei healthy again. That is the most important one. Last night, I really feel like a heart attack. Gladly I don't have that killer illness. It give sign long long time ago before it turn bad last night. Feel want to cry because it was raining at the same time. OK. Straight to the point. My laptop, Kyohei got his first white screen attack last night. I felt it can't be save at first. But gladly after try to restart it again and again it be fine. But, as the heart attack and asthma attack or so on, it will happen again right? I can't predict when right? Just really hope it not gonna happen for this couple of weeks. Or else I really can't concentrate on my exam. Please stay healthy and be strong Kyohei. I'm not a good owner but still nothing gonna make me hate you. Love you.

*sigh

Hope my laptop can understand that. Time to move on with my notes. Please stay healthy and give me sign when the 2nd attack will come so I can rest you down. Love. Hug and Kiss ^^.


Dear Kyohei,

Please be with me until I graduate. Even I hope it forever but I'm not the good owner that can care you for that long. Hontouni gomenasai.

*bow

2 Comments:

  1. mazhad said...
    gudluck...gambate...
    prasasti_puteri said...
    mazhad,

    ~arigato.. ^^~
    ~bestnya kamu cuti sudah.. ^^~
    ~enjoy ur semester break..~

Post a Comment