Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~update!update!~


  1. 12 July. World Cup 201o final. Spain won it. Congratulation.
  2. Send my art works. It really a mess. Will upload the picture later. Maybe? ;p
  3. Have another art tasks but I guess it gonna be more fan.
  4. Very tired because of the tight schedule.
  5. Allowance still not enter to my account *sigh
  6. Looking forward to buy a new external
  7. Still thinking where I should do my final School Based Experience *thinking mode
  8. Is feel sleepy and tired right now. Bye
Still have a lot to say. But like Chii said to me: "My mind is blank now" Look like it same goes to me. Bye. Will talk more again later.

2 Comments:

  1. Rezz Fukumoto said...
    YES SPAIN MENANG WORLD CUP KAN...YES2
    prasasti_puteri said...
    riez,

    ~haha..~
    ~yup..~

Post a Comment