Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Online Gamerz?

I love playing PC game. I really do. I love to play online game too. But, for few months I retired. Not because it not interesting anymore. It just because you can't play well if your connection not good. So I decided to stop and play offline game. It still fun and you can play all over again to get a better result. Well, online or offline games both are interesting. People may said that you just wasting your time. Well, it depend on the person itself. We do always heard or read the news about how the person who addicted to the games, both online and offline games, show how badly it affected their life and the person around them. So, for me it depend on how you manage your time and how you set your priority based on time.

For the gamers..! Play safe and have fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment